Foods that stimulate both libido and blood circulation are the best aphrodisiacs. Good circulation is crucial to sexual functioning and stimulating your desire for sex. There are a number of foods that help improve women’s sexual functioning along with sexual desire. Let’s have a look at our list of female aphrodisiacs.
1) Strawberries and raspberries are sexy. They are also high in anti-oxidants that help with blood flow to your sexual organs and glands. Strawberries and raspberries also contain a lot of zinc. High levels of zinc quickly prepare a women’s body for sex and provide us with sustained energy levels from the low glycaemic load.
2) Dark chocolate contains methylxanthines that activate libido and greatly affect our mood, energy and sexual function. Dark chocolate also contains L-arginine that greatly improves blood flow to the sexual glands and organs. With increased blood flow to the organs come greater sensitivity, sensation, and desire. Now if you dip your strawberries or raspberries in dark chocolate you have got the best of both worlds and an instant recipe for sex!
3) Avocados are much the same as strawberries and raspberries. They improve blood circulation and are extremely healthy for the heart. Nutrients in avocados include beta-carotene, magnesium, potassium, vitamin B6, and vitamin E, (which is often called the “sex vitamin“). Vitamin E helps your body to churn out sex hormones that stimulate genitals through your bloodstream.
4) Oysters are perhaps the most well known of all aphrodisiacs. They contain very high levels of zinc, and also contain amino acids that trigger the production of sex hormones to stimulate your genitals and blood flow.
5) Chili peppers contain a chemical called capsaicin. Capsaicin is known to stimulate endorphins in the brain and nerve endings to get you turned on. They are also well known for getting your blood flow pumping.
6) Pomegranates are another fruit extremely high in anti-oxidants. They improve blood flow and circulation to our sexual organs. Pomegranates also stimulate the production of sex hormones.
7) Bananas contain bromelain, an enzyme that triggers the production of sex hormones. They are also high in potassium and vitamin B, which elevates our mood and energy.
8) Salmon, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds, hempseeds, all contain high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which sustain the production of sex hormones. The listed nuts and seeds are also high in magnesium, which greatly helps in the production of sex hormones.
9) Watermelon can have desired effects on the body. It contains citrulline, which relaxes blood vessels and greatly improves blow flow to your sex organs.
10) Pine nuts, basil, and olive oil. Pine nuts are extremely high in zinc, which improves sex drive. Basil and olive oil are very high in anti-oxidants. Olive oil is high in monounsaturated fats, as well as polyunsaturated fats, which are great for increased blow flow and the production of sex hormones.
11) Figs and artichokes are both chalked full of vitamins and antioxidants that improve blood flow and circulation. Figs also contain lots of potassium to help improve mood and energy.
12) Arugula is considered a superfood as it contains vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, zinc, phosphorous, manganese, and iron. This is a zesty salad green has been medically validated as a natural aphrodisiac and greatly improves energy.